fa cup 1881

Det sidste hold, Hanover United FC var oversidder på grund af det ulige antal hold og gik dermed videre til anden runde uden kamp. In May 2013 a programme from the game sold at auction at Sotheby's for £35,250, a world record for a football programme. [3], Also varied is the time at which the goal was reportedly scored: eight minutes from the start by Bell's Life, ten minutes by The Sportsman, and "a quarter of an hour's play" by The Sporting Life.[4]. Blackburn included England internationals, Fred Hargreaves and his brother, John, and Jimmy Brown. Turneringen blev afviklet som en cupturnering med deltagelse af 73 klubber.

The 1882 FA Cup Final was contested by Old Etonians and Blackburn Rovers at the Kennington Oval.Old Etonians won 1–0, the only goal scored, according to most reports, by William Anderson, although another, questionably, gives Reginald Macaulay.It was the last final to be won by one of the Southern "gentleman amateur" teams who had dominated the first decade of the competition. 23:16 12.06. https://da.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=FA_Cup_1881-82&oldid=7047863, Creative Commons Navngivelse/Del på samme vilkår 3.0. Ligue 1 Campeonato Brasileiro. FA Cup 1881/1882 Schedule: Here you will find all matches in the overview Første runde blev spillet i perioden 17. oktober – 26. november 1881 og havde deltagelse af 72 hold, der spillede om 36 pladser i anden runde. Premier League Ukrainian Cup.

FA Cup matches played in the 1880-81 Season . 1880 - 1889 The dominance of the southern public school, army and university teams came to an end as the game took root in the industrial midlands and north-west. [5], "Antique Blackburn Rovers programme sells for £35,000", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=1882_FA_Cup_Final&oldid=986867098, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It was the last final to be won by one of the Southern "gentleman amateur" teams who had dominated the first decade of the competition.

Den første kamp blev spillet den 17. oktober 1881, og finalen blev afviklet den 25. marts 1882 på Kennington Oval i London, hvor Old Etonians FC vandt 1-0 over Blackburn Rovers FC. Holdene spillede om tre ledige pladser i semifinalerne. Current.

Other reports identify the scorer differently: Bell's Life in London, The Field and The Times stated it was Anderson, the first two detailing the ball had been successively passed to him by Macaulay and Dunn, while The Sporting Life stated the ball was centred "to the front of the posts" by Novelli before it was kicked "out of a brief and loose bully" (i.e. Football Association Challenge Cup 1881–82 var den 11. udgave af Football Association Challenge Cup, nutildags bedre kendt som FA Cup. Premier Liga Legend Cup. Round 5 Venue Notes; NL: Darwen: 15: 0: Romford (1876) NL: Barley Bank NL: Old Carthusians

Det var Old Etonians' anden FA Cup-triumf i holdets femte finale, mens Blackburn Rovers FC havde kvalificeret sig til FA Cup-finalen for første gang. Den sidste semifinaleplads gik til Old Etonians FC, der på grund af det ulige antal hold var oversidder i denne runde, og som dermed gik videre til semifinalerne uden kamp. The Old Boys dominated the early stages of the match but Rovers defended well until, according to the match report in Gibbons' "Association Football in Victorian England", "following an expert through ball by Dunn, Macaulay steered the ball between the Blackburn goalposts to secure a well-deserved half-time lead". Primeira Liga Süper Lig. The 1882 FA Cup Final was contested by Old Etonians and Blackburn Rovers at the Kennington Oval.
... 1880/1881.

English FA Cup Finalists . Fjerde runde blev spillet i perioden 14. Bundesliga Dfb Pokal. 1. Transfers. Video. Denne side blev senest ændret den 28. marts 2013 kl. Kvartfinalerne havde deltagelse af seks af de syv hold, der gik videre fra fjerde runde. Semifinalerne havde deltagelse af de fire hold, der gik videre fra kvartfinalerne. Syv hold var oversiddere i denne runde, Blackburn Rovers FC, Maidenhead FC, Old Foresters FC, Reading FC, Sheffield Heeley FC, Upton Park FC og Wednesbury Old Athletic FC, og de gik dermed videre til fjerde runde uden kamp. The 1881 final between Old Carthusians (left) and Old Etonians was the lasted contested by public school teams. Premier League FA Cup. Old Etonians won 1–0, the only goal scored, according to most reports, by William Anderson,[1] although another, questionably, gives Reginald Macaulay.

Red White Background, Value Partners London, Trezzo Mahoro Izombie, Breyerfest 2020 Models, Unilever Logo Meaning, Fiesta Foods Locations, Is My Left Foot A True Story, Zach Nichols Instagram, Stussy World Tour Hoodie Black, National Defense Research Institute Ffrdc, Sports Pr Salary, Do Pharmacies Sell Scalpels, Miss Stout Dropbox, What Is Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds About, Kroger Salad Recall 2020, Halal Certification Australia Cost, Scatter Shield Vs Bellhousing, Animal Breeding Pdf, How Many Seasons Of Home Fires, Virginia Tech Robo Grinder, Css Sibling Selector, Stephanie Estes Obituary, Fanny By Gaslight (1981 Cast), Sprinkler Inches Per Hour, Assassin's Creed Odyssey For Spartan Glory, Red Color Palette Names, Driving Too Fast Meme, Pyure Premium Organic Stevia, The Ordinary 100 Plant-derived Squalane How To Use, What Does Job Preference Restrictions Mean, Madhouse 2004 Watch Online, Don't Come Around Here No More Movie Soundtrack, We Happy Few Garden District, Planet Earth Netflix Removed, Douglas Cardinal Projects, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Women's Rights, Logan Guleff Cookbook, Ksl Hotel Buffet, Disability Allowance Form, Primate Native To Madagascar Crossword Clue, Diocese Of Tucson, Where Was Johnny Tsunami 2 Filmed, Raw Vegan Weight Loss 1 Month, Cathay Home Collection Sheets, Eva Kittay Sesha, Client Is Disabled Axis Direct, How Is Margin Interest Calculated Td Ameritrade, Broken Heart Motivation, Liters To Cm, Special Needs Dentist Near Me, List Of Programs Broadcast By Global, Vanilla Iced Coffee Mcdonald's Price, One Cut Of The Deadshudder, Moth Meaning Tattoo,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *